Hi I'm Esme. Many of you know me as the original designer of Lunch at The Ritz Jewelry and Ritzy Couture. I'm delighted to say that I will now be carrying brand new and never worn Tabra jewelry designed by my dear and lifelong friend Tabra Tunoa.
Today, I'm offering a brand new and never worn Tabra 925 Sterling Silver New Zealand Paua Shell Post Earrings NEW in Esme's Vault ND320. These earrings are One of a Kind! Very Unique!
Jade is a special stone that is believed to promote wisdom, balance, and peace. It has spiritual attributes, which are extremely distinct. This prehistoric sign of calm and peace is a unique, strong piece of tool that encourages our consciousness to increase at a higher level.
Each earring is approximately 1.25" Long by 1.25" Wide. Sterling Silver 925 with New Zealand Paua Shell.
- Tabra 925 Sterling Silver New Zealand Paua Shell Post Earrings NEW in Esme's Vault ND320. Made by hand.
- Each earring is approximately 1.25" Long by 1.25" Wide.
- The pāua is iconic in New Zealand: its black muscular foot is considered a delicacy, and the shell is frequently used in jewelry.
- Highly polished New Zealand pāua shells are extremely popular as souvenirs with their striking blue, green, and purple iridescence.
- Made in Bali, Indonesia and available directly from me!
Inspired by the Women of the World and Designed by Tabra International. Made in Bali, Indonesia and available directly from me!