Hi I'm Esme. Many of you know me as the original designer of Lunch at The Ritz Jewelry and Ritzy Couture. I'm delighted to say that I will now be carrying brand new and never worn Tabra jewelry designed by my dear and lifelong friend Tabra Tunoa.
Today, I'm offering a brand new and never worn Tabra 925 Sterling Silver, Coral and Amethyst Dragon and Moonface Pendant, NEW from Esme's Vault, TB-TP426. This piece is detailed and highly original.
Amethyst is a gemstone often worn by healers, as it has the power to focus energy. A healer will usually wear several pieces of jewelry with amethysts set in silver, especially an amethyst necklace.
In many cultures, Coral symbolized the blood life force of energy. Dark red Coral has been used to stimulate and cleanse the bloodstream. Pink is said to restore harmony to one's heart as well as to draw love.
- Tabra 925 Sterling Silver, Amethyst and Coral Dragon Pendant NEW From Esme TP426. Made by hand.
- This pendant is approximately 2.5" Long by 1.5" Wide.
- Amethyst is a stone of spiritual protection and purification, cleansing one's energy field of negative influences and attachments, and creating a resonant shield of spiritual Light around the body. It acts as a barrier against lower energies, psychic attack, geopathic stress and unhealthy environments.
- Coral is highly-prized as a substance believed to be endowed with mysterious sacred properties. It is a symbol of modesty, wisdom, happiness and immortality. It is commonly known to remedy spasms of intestines, sleeplessness, and bladder stones.
- Made in Bali, Indonesia and available directly from me!
This pendant is approximately 2.5" Long by 1.5" Wide
Inspired by the Women of the World and Designed by Tabra International.
Made in Bali, Indonesia and available directly from me!
Tabra combines sacred symbols with semi-precious stones, hand-made beads and ancient materials to create Gypsy earrings, tribal pendants, primitive talismans, exotic bracelets and necklaces. Many of her pieces are one-of-a-kind or limited editions. Whether mystical and spiritual symbols, tribal motifs, shaman-influenced combinations or protective talismans, women worldwide find Tabra's designs both beautiful and powerful.
I met Tabra Tunoa in 1973 when we both started working at the same jewelry factory. When the factory closed soon after, we decided to go into a partnership so that we could both sell our jewelry on Telegraph Avenue in Berkeley California. Tabra had a small studio in her apartment, and I had one in mine. We would meet every morning and take turns pulling our shopping cart out to Telegraph Ave to set up "shop" on the street with other street artists.
It wasn't long before Tabra became a huge success. Travelling the world she inspired strong women everywhere to choose their magic and express themselves by wearing her fabulous and exotic jewelry. Her dear friends Amy Tan and Isabel Allende began wearing her jewelry on all their guest appearances and book signing tours. Tabra had become an in inspiration to all woman to have a voice and follow their dream.
Original Creator and Designer of
Lunch at The Ritz™