Hi I'm Esme. Many of you know me as the original designer of Lunch at The Ritz Jewelry and Ritzy Couture. I'm delighted to say that I will now be carrying brand new and never worn Tabra jewelry designed by my dear and lifelong friend Tabra Tunoa.
Today, I'm offering a brand new and never worn Tabra 925 Sterling Silver, Turquoise, Amethyst and Aquamarine Moonface Pendant, NEW from Esme's Vault, TB-VV398. This piece is detailed and highly original.
The turquoise is the symbol of friendship. It also brings peace to the home. This stone is a very personal and meaningful stone to one who wears it.
Amethyst is a gemstone often worn by healers, as it has the power to focus energy. A healer will usually wear several pieces of jewelry with amethysts set in silver, especially an amethyst necklace.
Aquamarine was believed to be the treasure of mermaids, and was used by sailors as a talisman of good luck, fearlessness and protection. It was also considered a stone of eternal youth and happiness.
- Tabra 925 Sterling Silver, Turquoise, Amethyst and Aquamarine Pendant NEW From Esme TP401. Made by hand.
- This pendant is approximately 3.25" Long by 1.5" Wide.
- Turquoise takes on the characteristics of the owner. Turquoise carries great wisdom of basic truth within it.
- Amethyst is a stone of spiritual protection and purification, cleansing one's energy field of negative influences and attachments, and creating a resonant shield of spiritual Light around the body. It acts as a barrier against lower energies, psychic attack, geopathic stress and unhealthy environments.
- Aquamarine is calming, soothing, and cleansing, and inspires truth, trust and letting go.
- Made in Bali, Indonesia and available directly from me!
This pendant is approximately 3.25" Long by 1.5" Wide
Inspired by the Women of the World and Designed by Tabra International.
Made in Bali, Indonesia and available directly from me!
Tabra combines sacred symbols with semi-precious stones, hand-made beads and ancient materials to create Gypsy earrings, tribal pendants, primitive talismans, exotic bracelets and necklaces. Many of her pieces are one-of-a-kind or limited editions. Whether mystical and spiritual symbols, tribal motifs, shaman-influenced combinations or protective talismans, women worldwide find Tabra's designs both beautiful and powerful.
I met Tabra Tunoa in 1973 when we both started working at the same jewelry factory. When the factory closed soon after, we decided to go into a partnership so that we could both sell our jewelry on Telegraph Avenue in Berkeley California. Tabra had a small studio in her apartment, and I had one in mine. We would meet every morning and take turns pulling our shopping cart out to Telegraph Ave to set up "shop" on the street with other street artists.
It wasn't long before Tabra became a huge success. Traveling the world she inspired strong women everywhere to choose their magic and express themselves by wearing her fabulous and exotic jewelry. Her dear friends Amy Tan and Isabel Allende began wearing her jewelry on all their guest appearances and book signing tours. Tabra had become an inspiration to all woman to have a voice and follow their dream.
Original Creator and Designer of
Lunch at The Ritz™