Hello, Lunch Lovers and Ritzy Friends!
Today, I'm offering a brand new and never worn Lunch at the Ritz Purple Sea Horse Links Enhancer Toggle Charm (Goldtone). From the Lunch at The Ritz Couture Collection!
Lots of cultures consider the seahorse to be extremely magical and lucky. Much of this has to do with the unique symbolic meaning of the seahorse. It has an odd way of living, and let’s face it – these creatures are kinda funky looking too. Chinese cultures believed that the seahorse was a type of sea dragon! These too are extremely rare, and it breaks my heart to sell them.
This Toggle Link is made to wear with our Toggle Bracelet chains and acts as an interchangeable closure for a Bracelet, Necklace or Anklet (sold separately.
From the Lunch at The Ritz Couture Collection. Made with Love in the USA.
- This Toggle Link is approximately 1.5" Long by 2.0" Wide
- Goldtone. Worn with our Toggle Chains (sold separately)
- Chinese cultures believed that the seahorse was a type of sea dragon
- Designed with love and from the USA!
- By Esme Hecht - Original designer of Lunch at The Ritz
Original Creator and Designer of
Lunch at The Ritz™