Lunch at The Ritz Georgia O'Keefe Cows Skull Santa Fe Necklace (Silvertone)
Today, I'm offering a brand new and never worn Lunch at The Ritz Georgia O'Keefe Cows Skull Santa Fe Necklace (Silvertone) from my archives.
Georgia O'Keefe would fall in love with the stark landscape and open skies of New Mexico, and starting in 1929 would spend significant—and eventually all—of her time there, painting the landscape, architecture, and bleached animal bones. And with this Necklace is inspired by a combination of several of her powerful works of art. As an homage to a great artist this intricate necklace is carefully embellished with a special proprietary process to create a unique look.
- Rhodium Silver Plating
- Hand Enamelled and Detailed
- Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones.
- Measures approximately 20.0"L x 8.5"W.
- You'll surely make a bold and beautiful statement at every party you attend
- Created by Esme Hecht – Original Designer of Lunch at The Ritz™
- From the Lunch at The Ritz Couture Collection
Original Creator and Designer of
Lunch at The Ritz